Buddu are 2016 champions. Observer photo
Buddu has revealed their management team for the 2020 Masaza Cup.
Buddu have one Masaza Cup title; They beat Gomba 6-5 in shootouts after a 1-1 draw in normal time in the 2016 finals in Namboole.
The side will be hoping to win their second title after finishing fourth last year. Despite taking the lead through Edward Muna, Buddu were beaten by Kyadondo in the third place encounter in October last year.
With the return of coach Steven Bogere, the side will be confident of dethroning Bulemezi.
Joseph Lutaaya is the chairman of the team’s management committee while Quraish Kayizzi is the team manager.
The Management in full:
- Chairman – Mr. Lutaaya Joseph
- First Vice Chairman (Administration and sponsorship) – Mr. Walakira George Kwagalana
- Second Vice Chairman (Techinical) – Mr. Sserwadda Medi
- General Secretary – Ssalongo Zziwa Steven
- Team Manager – Mr. Kayiza Quraish
- Treasurer – Hajj Ali Matovu
- Media – Sheik Muhammad Muusa M.
- Assistant Media – Mr. Kasagga Chris
- Team Doctor – Mr. Boogere Steven
- Team Doctor – Muky. Muwonge Rose
- Assistant Team Doctor – Mr. Jjumba Bulu
- Security Coordinator – Hajj Lyagoba Yahaya
- Welfare (Logistics Manager) – Muky. Nakasule Berna
- Assistant welfare – Mr. Bwanika Musa
- Transport officer – Mr. Ssemaganda Joseph
- Chairman sponsorship for Kampala region – Mulangira Nakibinge E. Kaggwa
- Other members – Eng. Bbaale Mugera Ronald, Mr. Ssegawa Sortius & Mr. Byarugaba David
- Fans Representatives –
Mr. Kafeero Shamran Diego, Muky. Birwabwa Hanifah
& Mulangira Wassajja Ghuram
2019 – Bulemezi
2018 – Singo
2017 – Gomba
2016 – Buddu
2015 – Singo
2014 – Gomba
2013 – Mawokota
2012 – Bulemeezi
2011 – Buluri
2010 – Not Held
2009 – Gomba
2008 – Kyadondo
2007 – Mawokota
2006 – Kooki
2005 – Mawokota
2004 – Gomba