Express FC have agreed personal terms with Tooro United’s midfielder Faizal Ssekyanzi, this Website has learnt.
The midfielder has agreed to put ink on a four-year employment contract.
The former St.Mary’s FC Nabweru midfielder joined Tooro United in the 2019/20 season but he was forced to require a release from Tooro United through the player Status committee after going nine months without payment.
Ssekyanzi is believed to have been persuaded by his former coach Wasswa Bbosa.
- Mukundane bittersweet over Ibrahim Orit departure
- Inside UPL WhatsApp Group Chat – Part 2
- Sad Moment – Juma On Mutyaba’s Retirement
- Miya Late 95th minute goal earns Konyaspor crucial win
- Magogo Calls for Cooperation ahead of club licensing
If it all comes to pass, Ssekyanzi will be re-uniting with former teammates at Tooro United including Arthur Kiggundu.
Bbosa is also expected to reunite with Tooro United trio Godfrey Lwesibawa, Charles Musiige and John Byamukama.
The Red Eagles finished ninth with 31 points from 25 games when the league was ended due to Covid19 pandemic.
The side is assembling a team that will compete for a league title they last won in 2012 under coach Sam Ssimbwa with Bbosa as his assistant.