Vipers have unveiled Jamil Kalisa from Bright Stars as the club’s third signing ahead of the 2020/21 season.
The defending Champions have already acquired the service of Dissan Galiwango and Ibrahim Orit.
Kalisa, who had a year left on his contract, has agreed a four-year deal to move to Kitende, Vipers has announced.
He started his career with National Sports Academy before joining Lungujja Galaxy. He moved to Bright Stars in the 2018/19 season.
- Mubiru clears air over mawejje transfer
- Willy Kyambadde seeks financial support
- Magogo Calls Out New Vision, Bakama
- Saddam Juma Ready For Fresh Challenge
- Nalukenge opens up about cordial relationship with dad
- How Zannya Africa Foundation Is Transforming Lives Through Sports
- Two UPL Clubs Chasing Tito Okello
He rejoins former Bright Stars coach Fred Kajoba at St Mary’s Stadium Kitende.
Kalisa, an attacking midfielder, will be expected to find stiff competition for playing minutes at Vipers who are pursuing to reach the CAF Champions League.
However, the defending Champions are expected to release some of the players to make room for the new signings.
Did You Know? Jamil Kalisa was the Futsal Super League MVP for the 2017/18 season with Dream FC