Out-of-contract Vipers striker Tito Okello is on the radar of two Uganda Premier League teams Mbarara City FC and Wakiso Giants.
Okello who scored an hat-trick last season against BUL as Vipers won 3-2 in Njeru, saw his contract expire at the end of the season.
It is said that Vipers have also approached the player to renew his contract.
Mbarara City who have lost Ibrahim Orit and are set to be without Brian Aheebwa, have been chasing Tito from last season.
A source that preferred anonymity told this website that Wakiso Giants recently approached the striker but are yet to meet the player’s demands.
- Kasingye Optimistic After Landing Mawejje
- Jayden Onen Released by Brentford
- Magogo Calls Out New Vision, Bakama
- Express Agree Terms With Tooro United player
- Saddam Juma Ready For Fresh Challenge
- Nalukenge opens up about cordial relationship with dad
- How Zannya Africa Foundation Is Transforming Lives Through Sports
The lanky slim forward had a short stint with SC Villa at the beginning of his career before joining BUL FC in 2012.
He has also played for Tanzania’s African Lyon, Mbeya City FC, KCCA and Hong Kong’s Benfica Macau.
He helped SV Vipers to league triumph last season and had won the FUFA Pilsner Super Eight in preseason.