Vipers new signing Ibrahim Orit says that much needs to be done and he will continue pushing harder despite securing a dream move to Kitende.
Orit joined as Vipers as a free agent on a three-year agreement subject to renewal when it expiresin June 2023.
“Vipers is a winning team and joining when they’re champions, brings another dimension,” he told the Vipers website.
“Therefore, I won’t rest on my laurels as I have to continue with the team’s winning mentality. Further to that, I am eyeing a professional career after Vipers.”
- Mubiru clears air over mawejje transfer
- Willy Kyambadde seeks financial support
- Nalukenge opens up about cordial relationship with dad
- Two UPL Clubs Chasing Tito Okello
- Busoga Appoint New CEO
- Hassan Muhamood Join Police
- Kizito Luwagga Extends Stay in Israel
- Mutyaba To Join KCCA Coaching Staff
- Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of Uganda Basketball
The former Mbarara City FC winger says that joining Vipers provides him with an opportunity to play at a biggest stage.
“In life of a footballer, you always want to play at the biggest stage, a year ago I wanted to come but it didn’t happen and now that I am here, I want to improve myself too on top of winning titles for the club.”
The winger adds that he is looking forward to working with coach Fred Kajoba and “I expect a good working relationship with him here at Vipers.”
Orit is one of the new signings at Vipers, joining Dissan Galiwango and Jamil Kalisa.