URA FC defender Ronald Kigongo has extended his stay at the club after expiration of his contract which had ended this month.
According to the club official website, Kigongo has extended his services for three years which will make him remain at the club until 2023.
He is the second longest serving active player at URA FC behind Saidi Kyeyune who has been at the club for the last eight years.
Kigongo joined URA FC under Alex Isabirye way back in 2014 from Maroons FC.
The club were fifth with 40 points last season when the league was ended by FUFA due to Covid19 pandemic, with five games still to go.
URA FC are yet to confirm signing any player in this ongoing transfer window but are strongly linked to David Owori whose contract has expired at SC Villa.
The club, four time league winners, are coached by Sam Ssimbwa and bankrolled by Uganda Revenue Authority.
- Julius Debbo: Busoga United Defender Renews Contract
- Nakaayi Sets New National Record, All Winners Revealed
- Cheptegei Reflects On Breaking 5000m World Record
- Ramathan Yakubu: MYDA FC Unveils Third Signing
- Diamond League: Cheptegei Smashes 5000m World Record