Mbarara City FC players Swalik Bebe Ssegujja and Bamba Soulymane have extended their stay, the club has officially confirmed.
Ssegujja has signed two years and will remain at the club until July 2022 while the Ivorian defender has renewed by one year.
Ssegujja has been at the club for five seasons and was part of the Ankole Lions during their promotion from the FUFA Big League.
He was highly linked to a move away from the Club with many suitors including SC Villa reportedly interested in his services.
Earlier, Jude Ssemugabi and Pistis Barenge signed three and two years respectively at the club.
Mbarara City are yet to confirm any new signing but have already lost Ibrahim Orit to Vipers and Brian Aheebwa will not be at the club next season as it stands.
- Cash-strapped Nemostars travel without Coach Andrew Okapis
- Uganda Cycling Team Misses Out On Tour De Lunsa
- Basketball Players Dikong, Ajak Open Restaurant In Kansanga
- URA Vs BUL: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Kitara vs Vipers: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview, Stats And How To Watch