Onduparaka FC striker Ezra Bida has finalised his move to Uganda Premier League outfits Kyetume FC.
Bida has signed a two-year contract with the Mukono-based side.
A close source has told The-SportsNation that Bida banked Sh10m as sign-on fee and will receive Sh700,000 as a monthly salary.
Bida joined Onduparaka FC in 2017 from Koboko Rising Stars and the move to Kyetume has been engineered by his former coach Livingston Mbabazi.
He was the Pilsner Man of the match as Onduparaka needed a late penalty from Julius Malingumu to cancel out Brian Aheebwa’s goal for Mbarara in a 1-1 draw in Arua last season.
His contract with the Caterpillars ended last Month.
Born May 2, 1999 to Samuel Bida and Lucia Sadia, Bida has featured for Uganda U17 and West Nile Province as well.
He will be a vital addition for the Slaughters who have reportedly added goalkeeper Derrick Were.
Onduparaka FC have also lost Hassan Muhamood to Police FC.
- Bagoole Sets Target After Completing Vipers Move
- Bright Stars FC Finally Announce New Coach
- Tito Okello, Vipers Contract Talks Hit Dead End
- Busoga United FC Confirms David Bagoole’s Departure
- Joshua Cheptegei Out To Break Bekele’s World Record