Express FC striker Eric Kambale is aware of the competition for places at the club next season.
The clinical forward has said that he will have to fight and win coach Wasswa Bbosa’s trust next season.
“Its been a start-stop for me, I missed the first round of last season because of personal reasons and that set me back a bit,” Kambale told the club website.
“But I know I have to work hard to earn coach Bbosa’s trust ahead of next season.”
Kambale, returned at Express in the second round last season and scored only one goal in a 3-2 win over Maroons in the Uganda Cup.
The club has reportedly signed Godfrey Lwesibawa, Mahad Kakooza, Charles Musiige and Abel Eturude.
According to sources, Express are linked to Faisal Ssekyanzi, Steven Luswata and Saddam Juma.
- Onduparaka: Wamboya, Kongo Joins Coaching Staff
- Philip Omondi Stadium: KCCA Invites Bids For Redevelopment
- Mike Mutebi Weighs In On KCCA New Signings
- Doctor’s Corner: How Athletes Should Manage Hyperthermia
- SC Villa Confirm Signing Geoffrey Goffin Oyirwoth