Wakiso Giants have finally acquired Tom Masiko on a permanent deal from Vipers, the Purple Sharks have announced.
Masiko, who also played for KCCA FC, featured for Wakiso last season on loan from the Venoms.
“We are delighted to announce that Tom Masiko has joined the club on a permanent contract from Vipers SC,” Wakiso has said.
The club has confirmed that the midfielder has signed a three-year contract.
“I am happy to make a permanent move. I had good time here last season and want to continue my marriage with the club as well as create history here,” Masiko is quoted by the club website.
“I want to thank Vipers for the great time I had at Kitende, the coaches that have handled me and all my teammates as well as management.
He scored four goals and made as many assists last season for Wakiso Giants.
The club, that also added coach Douglas Bamweyana, recently signed Edward Satulo, Ibrahim Owen Kasule and Pius Kaggwa.
- Traumatise Those In Heaven – Obua Leads Uganda’s Tributes For Maradona
- Ahmad Runs To CAS After Ban, Punch Holes In FIFA Decision
- African Duo In 11-man Shortlist For 2020 FIFA Best Award
- South Sudan Basketball President Assumes National Team Coaching Role
- Vipers Reveal Squad Numbers For 2020/21 Season