KCCA-bound Pius Obuya has failed the club medical ahead of a proposed move to join the Lugogo-based side.
Managed by Tushar Ruparelia under Prozone, the agency had confirmed that the Obuya had left Maroons FC to join KCCA.
Football256 has reported that Obuya has been carrying a hip and shoulder injury, and the club opted to move out of the deal.
Obuya has told The-SportsNation that “I don’t know anything about it.”
Steven Bengo also failed a medical at KCCA FC in January 2018 after the player had trained with the club for some good days.
When contacted by this website to speak about the Obuya matter, KCCA FC CEO Anisha Muhoozi said:
“If the club does not unveil a player, It’s null and void. We have unveiled only six players so far, and I am not at liberty to say anything beyond that.”
The six unveiled players at KCCA FC include Italian Stefano Mazengo Loro, Charles Lwanga, Ashraf Mugume, Bright Anukani, Denis Iguma and Brian Aheebwa.
- Joseph Cwinyaii Powers To Tusker Malt Amateur Open Triumph
- BUL FC Vs Gaddafi: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Uganda Overcome Shooting Blues To Defeat Cape Verde
- Guinness 7s: All To Play For On Decisive Coronation Day
- Masaza Cup: Kyadondo Overcome Kabula to Go Top