Police FC have made their intentions more known after adding another new signing ahead of the 2020/21 season.
Muwadda Mawejje has put pen to paper on a two-year contract, Police FC has announced.
He becomes the fifth signing for the Peace Keepers who have already signed Tonny Mawejje, Eric Ssenjobe, Hassan Muhamood and goalkeeper Sammon Oloka.
Mawejje joins after a spell with Wakiso Giants – He joined the Purple Sharks before the start of last season from KCCA FC.
His spell at Wakiso saw him spend the second part of the season to Bright Stars on loan.
Mawejje is a versatile midfielder and a good addition for Abdallah Mubiru’s armoury.
He comes with vast experience after spells with Victoria University, Tooro United, SC Villa and KCCA FC.
Police, who won the league in 2005, recently renewed contracts for Bashir Kabuye, Mubarak Nsubuga, Johnson Odong, Yusuf Ssozi and Denis Rukundo.
- South Africa: PSL Acquires New Title Sponsor
- Enoch Walusimbi: Express FC Confirms Another Signing
- URA FC Loans Lanky Defender To Onduparaka
- Mendy: The 4th African Goalkeeper To Join Premier League
- Police Reopens Quest For Godfrey Walusimbi