Uganda Premier League team Express FC have officially confirmed Peter Tabu as the communications Manager.
Tabu, a renown journalist, becomes the first official communication personnel for the Red Eagles in recent memory.
Tabu’s appointment, as first exclusively reported by this website earlier, will be music to hears for the Express fans who will want to see their team improve on and off the pitch.
“As we continue to rebuild our club, it gives me great pleasure to announce Mr. Tabu Peter as the new Express FC Communications Manager,” reads a letter from Express FC CEO Isaac Mwesigwa.
“Tabu comes with passion, in-depth knowledge and understanding of the professional world of football and has a high calibre communications personnel with vast experience, we are confident he will help the club.”
Tabu currently works with Radio City FM and Football256 and his main role will be to link up the club and the public, and be the mouthpiece for the team as well.
- South Africa: PSL Acquires New Title Sponsor
- Enoch Walusimbi: Express FC Confirms Another Signing
- URA FC Loans Lanky Defender To Onduparaka
- Mendy: The 4th African Goalkeeper To Join Premier League
- Police Reopens Quest For Godfrey Walusimbi