Uganda Premier League side Onduparaka FC have beefed up their technical team with two coaches.
Abu Mubarak Wamboya has been appointed as the club’s assistant coach while Ibrahim Kongo joins the team as the new goalkeeping coach.
Wamboya, formerly at Vipers in 2018, will replace Simeon Masaba who joined new UPL side UPDF FC.
The two will work with head coach Vialli Bainomugisha as Onduparaka gears up for next season.
The Caterpillars, in the player transfer market, have so far signed Bonny Musema who rejoined the team recently.
Addition information from the new Onduparaka FC Website:
Wamboya Mubarak Abu.
- Mr. Wamboya Mubaraka Abu, a CAF C license holder will join us in the position of Assistant coach on a 3 year contract.
- He has previously worked with Kibuli United FC (2015-2017), Bugisu Province FUFA Drum Team (2017), Vipers SC (2018) and Kiboga Young FC (2019-2020).
- Mr. Kongo, a West Niler who spent his playing time as a goal keeper in KCC FC, SC Villa, Simba SC, Atraco FC and most of his professional coaching career in Rwanda comes back home in the capacity of a Goal Keeping coach on a 3 year contract.
- His latest stint has been with Espior FC in Rwanda between 2014 until a few days ago. Prior to that he had worked with Kibuye FC (2008-10) and Mukura Victory Sports (2010-2014) all based in Rwanda.
- Nanyondo Fifth As Kipyegon Triumphs In Doha
- NCS Asks Quartet To Defer Reopening
- Sseninde Wants To Transform Women Football In South Sudan
- Onduparaka Ready To Meet season’s Financial Obligations
- Sports Resumption: NCS Issues ‘Strict’ Guidelines To Federations