URA FC have completed the signing of attacking midfielder Jackson Nunda, its official.
Nunda has penned a three-year deal, keeping him at URA until 2023, the club has said.
Nunda joins Sam Ssimbwa’s URA after KCCA FC confirmed his departure last month.
The stylish midfielder has expressed his readiness to help URA regain its glory days of winning trophies.
“I chose URA because it’s an ambitious team and I love the competitiveness in the club,” Nunda is quoted by URA FC.
“Of course, I don’t expect it to be a walk in the park as I have to compete for a place in the team.”
”I am here to win trophies and give 100% for my new home, URA FC.”
Nunda joined KCCA in October 2015 but his career failed to blossom as expected due to injuries.
At URA, he is expected to boost an attacking force in the middle of the park that also has Shafic Kagimu and Saidi Kyeyune.
He becomes the first signing for URA FC and the club is expected to unveil Steven Mukwala as well.
The four-time league champions are owned by Uganda Revenue Authority, a body that is responsible for collecting tax in Uganda among other related roles.
- Cheptegei Tipped To Run Sub Two-Hour Marathon
- Arafat Galiwango: URA FC Acquires Police FC Defender
- World Cup: Wanyama On Being Pitted Against Uganda, Mali and Rwanda
- Sports Resumption: Cricket Calls For Government Assistance
- Ibrahim Orit On Toughest Opponent, Best Friend and Targets