Express FC have confirmed the signing of 20-year old goalkeeper Denis Otim on a four years deal.
Otim featured for Uganda Under-20 team, the Hippos, and helped the side reach the quarter finals of the 2019 Uganda Hippos of the CECAFA U20 tournament held in Uganda.
He becomes the second signing for the Red Eagles after fellow goalkeeper Crispus Kusiima.
He joins Wasswa Bbosa’s team after previous stints with Ntamityobora and Mbarara FC.
“I have joined the Red Eagles because it’s a big club in the country and I expect to use it as a spring board to further my career” Otim, who will don jersey 14, told the club website.
He will have to compete with Kusiima and Mathias Muwanga for playing minutes next season.
Express FC is set to unveil the signings of Godfrey Lwesibawa, Mahad Kakooza, Charles Musiige and Abel Eturude.
Murushid Juuko, Enock Walusimbi, Steven Luswata, Faisal Ssekyanzi and Saddam Juma are the other players that may play for the Red Eagles next season.
Last season, Express FC finished 9th with 31 points and will be hoping to mount a stronger challenge when the season kickoff on October 17, 2020.
- Ugandan Football Agent Arrested In Kenya For Alleged Match Fixing
- From Kyeyune to Shaban: How The Uganda Cranes Players Rated Against Togo
- Mckinstry Remains Positive Despite Loss To Togo
- CHAN 2020: Kyeyune screamer not enough as Cranes submit to Togo
- Uganda Vs Togo: Mckinstry Rings Four Changes In Starting XI