Express FC have continued to strengthen their squad ahead of the 2020/21 season.
Young winger Baker Sakah, aged 19, has joined Express FC on a four-year deal, the club has announced.
He joins the Wankulukuku based team from Zana High School.
“Firstly, I would like to thank the club for giving me this opportunity, for me it’s a dream come true and my biggest achievement in my career so far,” Sakah told Express FC media.
“I know what’s at stake and i can’t wait to get dirty, the fans should expect hard work and consistency when”
He is expected to boost the flanks alongside Frank Ssenyondo.
Other new signings at the club include Richard Bbosa, Abel Eturude, Mustafa Kiragga, Crispus Kusiima, Denis Otim and Godfrey Lwesibawa.
- Traumatise Those In Heaven – Obua Leads Uganda’s Tributes For Maradona
- Ahmad Runs To CAS After Ban, Punch Holes In FIFA Decision
- African Duo In 11-man Shortlist For 2020 FIFA Best Award
- South Sudan Basketball President Assumes National Team Coaching Role
- Vipers Reveal Squad Numbers For 2020/21 Season