Express FC has so far unveiled seven new signings ahead of the 2020/21 season.
Two goalkeepers Denis Otim and Crispus Kusiima are among the new additions at the club as they seek for their first league title since 2011/12.
Abel Eturude, Godfrey Lwesibawa, Mustafa Kiragga, Richard Bbosa and Baker Sakah are the other new signings under coach Wasswa Bbosa.
The new CEO Isaac Mwesigwa has also seen new deals MSL Logistics and Spesho ushered in to join as sponsors.
Sources at the club say that more players are going to be unveiled this week.
Leading the list is attacking midfielder Mahad Kakooza Yaya who will be returning to the club after spells with SC Villa and Tooro United.
Other former Tooro United players John Byamukama, Charles Musiige and Faisal Ssekyanzi are expected to be unveiled soon.
Isaac Nsengiyunva, Denis Mubuya, Enoch Walusimbi and Murushid Juuko will play at Express FC next season according to reports at the club.
Players that have played at Express Junior team like Sadat Mugenyi, Lubega Derrick Mulumba, Desmond Kanene and Kevin Ssekimbega are set for senior team football.
- Uganda Cup: Lwanga On Target As KCCA Oust Nyamityobora
- Mike Mutyaba: Ex-Cranes Midfielder Denied Bond
- Wakiso Giants Ease Past Water To Storm Uganda Cup last 16
- Uganda Cup: Kalanda Late Penalty Sees Express Stroll Past Kyetume Into Last 16
- Uganda Cup: Onduparaka Strike Late At 10-Man Luwero To Storm Last 16