KCCA FC will unveil former Uganda Premier League top scorer Juma Balinya on Sunday night during the KCCA FC show on Sanyuka TV.
Balinya scored 19 goals in the 2018/19 season while at Police FC to clinch the UPL golden boot.
He joins KCCA FC after passing his medical this week, The-SportsNation sources have learnt.
He recently ended his spell prematurely with Kenyan Giants Gor Mahia, a club he joined in January this year.
He also had a barren season with Young Africans in Tanzania and was linked to join Azam FC before signing with KCCA.
Balinya, an attacking midfielder cum forward, will be seen as a right replacement for Mike Mutyaba who retired due to a heart problem.
KCCA FC has also lost Erisa Ssekisambu and Jackson Nunda while Muzamir Mutyaba and Saddam Juma’s departures look imminent.
The Lugogo based side has also had talks to sign left back Moses Kalanzi as they seek to find Mustafa Kizza’s replacement.
Coach Mutebi, who had a heated argument with the Club board, has so far added Samson Kigozi, Stefano Mazengo Loro, Brian Aheebwa, Denis Iguma, Bright Anukani, Charles Lwanga and Ashraf Mugume.
- Traumatise Those In Heaven – Obua Leads Uganda’s Tributes For Maradona
- Ahmad Runs To CAS After Ban, Punch Holes In FIFA Decision
- African Duo In 11-man Shortlist For 2020 FIFA Best Award
- South Sudan Basketball President Assumes National Team Coaching Role
- Vipers Reveal Squad Numbers For 2020/21 Season