Kenyan giants Gor Mahia have on Monday announced signing Cameroonian defensive midfielder Bertrand Konfor.
The experienced midfielder has also plied his trade in Oman.
He joins Gor Mahia from Al Mudhabi on a two-year deal, the club has announced.
Konfor told the Club website: “It feels good to join Gor Mahia knowing it’s one of the best clubs in Africa. I am here to help the club win titles both locally and internationally and I believe with the help of my teammates and technical staff, we will do it.”
Gor were declared KPL champions with 54 points after 23 games, by Kenya FA after the season was ended due to Covid19 pandemic.
This means that the club will take part in next season’s CAF Champions League.
They have already added Uganda’s forward Tito Okello, goalkeeper Levis Opiyo from City Stars, Sydney Ochieng from western Stima and John Macharia.
Other expected new signings for Gor Mahia include Jules Ulimwengu, Patrick Sibomana and Andrew Numero from abroad.
- Cheptegei Tipped To Run Sub Two-Hour Marathon
- Arafat Galiwango: URA FC Acquires Police FC Defender
- World Cup: Wanyama On Being Pitted Against Uganda, Mali and Rwanda
- Sports Resumption: Cricket Calls For Government Assistance
- Ibrahim Orit On Toughest Opponent, Best Friend and Targets