Onduparaka FC have continued to strengthen their squad ahead of the League kickoff on October 17, 2020.
The side has announced the signing of holding midfielder Simon Okot and goalkeeper Stephen Ogiramoi.
Okot, formerly at Katwe United, has also featured for the Acholi Province. He joins the side on a two-year contract.
Ogiramoi hasplayed for U-Touch and has signed a three year contract, the club has announced.
Other new signings at Onduparaka include Okech Emmanuel, Emmanuel Odur, Gabriel Matata, Kennedy Atibuni, Jerry Jakisa, Bony Musema, Akoch Augustine, Jasper Okello, Nelson Opiyo and Augustine Opoka.
- Ugandan Football Agent Arrested In Kenya For Alleged Match Fixing
- From Kyeyune to Shaban: How The Uganda Cranes Players Rated Against Togo
- Mckinstry Remains Positive Despite Loss To Togo
- CHAN 2020: Kyeyune screamer not enough as Cranes submit to Togo
- Uganda Vs Togo: Mckinstry Rings Four Changes In Starting XI