Futsal Association Uganda has set the date for this year’s Annual General Assembly.
The AGM is scheduled for Saturday, September 12 2020 at Kenedia Hotel, Kampala, the statement on the FAU website has confirmed.
This will be the first AGM for the body that is reaching greater heights since it was officially added as a FUFA member in September 2019 during a FUFA Ordinary assembly in Adjumani.
FUFA Deputy CEO (Football) Decolas Kiiza and Swalley Kenyi (FUFA Member Associations Officer) are expected to represent FUFA, FAU President Hamza Junju has told The-SportsNation.
The 2019/20 Futsal Super League was halted this year due to Covid19 and it is expected to resume when the ban on public gatherings is lifted.
FAU AGM agenda not limited to:
- A declaration that the General Assembly has been convened and composed in compliance with the constitution of FAU.
- Consideration and approval of the agenda
- Appointment of the members to check the minutes.
- Appointment of scrutiniers.
- An address by the Chairman
- Suspension or expulsion of Members where applicable.
- Activity report containing activities of the previous calendar year (2019/2020) where applicable.