There is sad news coming from Togo following the shocking death of a young football player Abel de Souza.
Abel was stabbed by his brother during a family fight on Monday, reports in Togo have said.
He featured for second division side Agaza FC last season, one of the former teams for renown Superstar Emmanuel Adebayor.
Agaza is a Togolese football club based in Lomé.
Togo Football Federation and Agaza FC are yet to issue out an official statement about the player’s death.
- Cheptegei Tipped To Run Sub Two-Hour Marathon
- Arafat Galiwango: URA FC Acquires Police FC Defender
- World Cup: Wanyama On Being Pitted Against Uganda, Mali and Rwanda
- Sports Resumption: Cricket Calls For Government Assistance
- Ibrahim Orit On Toughest Opponent, Best Friend and Targets