Express FC’s new signing Godfrey Lwesibawa faces a bleak future at Wankulukuku, The-SportsNation sources have learnt.
It is said that the player has a running contract with UPL side BUL FC.
“Lwesibawa is our player. He signed a two-year contract to join us in July, and FUFA Competitions has a copy of this contract,” a highly placed source at BUL FC told this website.
In the ongoing transfer window, BUL FC have so far unveiled Paul Mbazira, Peter Ozima, Kenneth Kibale, Elvis Bithum, Davis Mutebi, Ibra Mugulusi and Aggrey Madoi.
Efforts to reach Lwesibawa have been futile.
Express FC’s head of communications Peter Tabu has said that he is not aware of any relation between BUL and their new signing Lwesibawa.
The matter, if all this holds water, will have to be sorted by FUFA.
Express FC unveiled the Winger on August 25, when he signed a two-year deal to reunite with Coach Wasswa Bbosa.
He has also played for SC Villa and Tooro United.
Lwesibawa recently came under scrutiny by the Express FC fans when, via Facebook, said that Villa is his family.
Fans were furious about Lwesibawa’s comments and demanded for his apology. He later claimed that his account was hacked. And when it rains, it pours.
- Natuhereza Positive As Uganda Start Afrobasket Preps Amidst Challenges
- Kitara vs KCCA: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview an Stats
- UPDF vs Villa: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Uganda Withdrawn From Rugby 7s Olympics Repechage Tourney
- Tokyo Olympics: First Batch Of Team Uganda Flagged Off