Uganda Premier League side Express FC have continued to strengthen their squad ahead of the 2020/21 upcoming season.
The Red Eagles have unveiled 20-year old Isaac Nsengyiyunva as their ninth addition in the ongoing transfer window.
Nsengiyunva, is a central midfielder who has signed a three-year deal from Mukono-based regional league club Free Stars FC.
Other new signings at the club so far include Mahad Yaya, Godfrey Lwesibawa, Denis Otim, Crispus Kusiima, Abel Eturude, Mustafa Kiragga, Richard Bbosa and Baker Sakah.
Coached by Wasswa Bbosa, Express finished 9th with 31 points last season.
The Wankulukuku team which got good news after FUFA ordered former captain Dissan Galiwango to pay Sh25m, are also expected to unveil Charles Musiige, Faisal Ssekyanzi, Enock Walusimbi among others.
The 2020/21 Uganda Premier League is tentatively set to kickoff on October 17, 2020.
- Uganda Cycling Team Misses Out On Tour De Lunsa
- Basketball Players Dikong, Ajak Open Restaurant In Kansanga
- URA Vs BUL: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Kitara vs Vipers: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview, Stats And How To Watch
- Big League: Luwero United Come From Behind To Beat Kigezi