Derrick Nsibambi’s Egyptian Premier League club Smouha has parted ways with their manager Hamada Sedky.
Hamada resigned after the club’s 3-3 away draw to relegation strugglers with Aswan.
Nsibambi scored the equaliser in the 15th minute but despite two late red cards against the hosts, Smouha failed to secure maximum points.
Nsibambi has so far scored three goals from nine league games as the club sit 6th with 32 points.
The former KCCA FC forward, who recovered from Coronavirus recently, has also scored against Tanta SC and El Geish.
Under manager Hamada, who joined in January from Al Hilal, the club has won twice from 12 games.
- Olympics: Preview, TV, Time As Cheptegei, Kiplimo Eye Success In 10,000m Final
- Olympics: Nanyondo, Nakaayi Qualify to 800m Semis
- Olympics: Preview, TV, Time as Ugandan Trio Seek Place In 5000m Women Final
- Olympics: Preview, TV, Time as Swimmer Kirabo Makes Debut
- KCCA FC Unveils Striker Brian Kayanja