Derrick Nsibambi’s Egyptian Premier League club Smouha has parted ways with their manager Hamada Sedky.
Hamada resigned after the club’s 3-3 away draw to relegation strugglers with Aswan.
Nsibambi scored the equaliser in the 15th minute but despite two late red cards against the hosts, Smouha failed to secure maximum points.
Nsibambi has so far scored three goals from nine league games as the club sit 6th with 32 points.
The former KCCA FC forward, who recovered from Coronavirus recently, has also scored against Tanta SC and El Geish.
Under manager Hamada, who joined in January from Al Hilal, the club has won twice from 12 games.
- Cheptegei Tipped To Run Sub Two-Hour Marathon
- Arafat Galiwango: URA FC Acquires Police FC Defender
- World Cup: Wanyama On Being Pitted Against Uganda, Mali and Rwanda
- Sports Resumption: Cricket Calls For Government Assistance
- Ibrahim Orit On Toughest Opponent, Best Friend and Targets