Former Express FC defender Remmy Makumbi is among the six new signings unveiled by FUFA Big League side Ntamityobora FC.
The Abanyakare has strengthened their squad ahead of the 2020/21 Big League season that is expected to kick off on October 29, 2020.
Makumbi who joins from Amuka, comes with vast experience after previous stints with Express, Western Stima (Kenya) and Mogadishu City FC (Somalia).
Other new signings at the club include Patrick Ssekitoleko who joins from Tooro United on a two-year deal, goalkeeper Solomon Mbowa, Fred Juuko (Busuro United), Rashid Nsubuga (Lungujja Galaxy) and Adam Kiiza Katongole.
The six, join other new additions who were unveiled earlier like goalkeeper Tony Musinguzi (Masirye FC), Meddie Matovu (Rushere FC), Wahab Lwanga (Dove FC) and Faisal Alaganyira (New Villa).
Rashid Mahad was promoted from the junior team while Clinton Kamumgisha and Martin Arinaitwe renewed their contracts.
The club also appointed coach Richard Makumbi who has spearheaded promotion of teams like Mbarara City, Soana, BUL, Vipers (Bunamwaya), SCOUL and Buikwe Red Stars among others.
- Natuhereza Positive As Uganda Start Afrobasket Preps Amidst Challenges
- Kitara vs KCCA: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview an Stats
- UPDF vs Villa: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Uganda Withdrawn From Rugby 7s Olympics Repechage Tourney
- Tokyo Olympics: First Batch Of Team Uganda Flagged Off