Uganda Premier League side Express FC has confirmed signing Charles Musiige on a two-year deal.
The striker played for Tooro United where he scored three league goals last season.
Musiige is the latest player to reunite with coach Wasswa Bbosa in the ongoing transfer window after Mahad Yaya and Godfrey Lwesibawa.
“I am happy to be a Red Eagle, only the best join this big historical club. like my teammates, the focus is on reclaiming glory and coming in as a forward i hope to score as many goals to help the team” Musiige told Express FC media.
Musiige who also played for Big League side Nyamityobora FC is the second striker to join the club after Mustafa Kiragga who joined from South African side Alexandria FC.
Other new signings at the club include Isaac Nsengiyunva, Denis Otim, Crispus Kusiima, Abel Eturude, Richard Bbosa and Baker Sakah.
Other expected players set to be unveiled by Express include Faisal Ssekyanzi, Enoch Walusimbi among others.
- Cheptegei Tipped To Run Sub Two-Hour Marathon
- Arafat Galiwango: URA FC Acquires Police FC Defender
- World Cup: Wanyama On Being Pitted Against Uganda, Mali and Rwanda
- Sports Resumption: Cricket Calls For Government Assistance
- Ibrahim Orit On Toughest Opponent, Best Friend and Targets