Express FC have completed the signing of midfielder John Byamukama, it’s official.
Byamuka joins on a two-year deal and becomes the 11th new signing for the Red Eagles.
The Midfielder joined Tooro United in 2018 from Bumate FC before seeing the Fort Portal based club relegated to Big League last season.
“We all know Express is a historical club, I have joined the club to win titles and as a defensive midfielder, my role is to protect the back four which I’ll gladly do when given the opportunity,” Byamukama told Express website.
The former student of St Juliana and Gayaza High started his football career at Friends of Soccer Academy and has represented Tooro Province in the FUFA Drum.
The other new signings at Express FC include Crispus Kusiima, Denis Otim, Richard Bbosa, Mahad Yaya Kakooza, Lwesibawa Godfrey, Abel Eturude, Ivan Nsengiyunva, Baker Sakah, Musiige Charles and Kiragga Mustafa.
- Nanyondo Fifth As Kipyegon Triumphs In Doha
- NCS Asks Quartet To Defer Reopening
- Sseninde Wants To Transform Women Football In South Sudan
- Onduparaka Ready To Meet season’s Financial Obligations
- Sports Resumption: NCS Issues ‘Strict’ Guidelines To Federations