Express FC have continued their raid on relegated Tooro United FC after acquiring another player from the Big League side.
The Red Eagles have confirmed signing Dennis Mubuya Mugerwa on a two-year deal.
Mugerwa, a defender, joins Express after spending just one season at the Fort Portal-based side.
He joined Tooro United in June 2019 from then Big League side Water FC.
He is the latest player from Tooro United to join Express FC after Faisal Ssekyanzi, Mahad Yaya Kakooza, Godfrey Lwesibawa, John Byamukama, Charles Musiige and Crispus Kusiima.
The other new signings at Express FC include Denis Otim, Richard Bbosa, Abel Eturude, Ivan Nsengiyunva, Baker Sakah and Kiragga Mustafa.
Mubuya who plays at right back, will have to fight with Richard Bbosa for a starting place.
The Red Eagles, in a bid to strengthen their squad, are expected to unveil defender Enoch Walusimbi while the move to acquire Uganda Cranes experienced defender Murushid Jjuuko has reportedly met a brick wall.
Last season, Express FC finished ninth with 31 points from 25 games after the league was ended by FUFA due to Covid19 pandemic.
- Olympics: Preview, TV, Time As Cheptegei and Kiplimo target 5000m Success
- Transfers: BUL FC Prise Midfielder Kasonko From Arch-rivals
- CECAFA: KCCA FC Squeezes Past KMKM to Get Off The Mark
- UPL Transfers: Ssebwalunyo completes return to BUL
- UPL Transfers: BUL FC confirms departure of five more players