Synergy FC captain Henry Orom has joined Uganda Premier League side Kyetume FC.
The right back, who can play at the heart of defence as well, has signed a two-year deal with the Slaughters.
He joined Synergy in 2018 before he was named the club captain the following year.
The Regional League defender who has featured for Gomba Lions, was linked with a move to Mbarara City FC as well.
Orom is not new to Kyetume FC coach Livingston Mbabazi who worked with the player in the Masaza Cup with Buddu.
The Mukono-based team who finished 11th with 30 points last season, has signed Mustafa Mujuzi, Rashid Muhammad and Ezra Bida among others.
- Best of Photos As Vipers Crowned Stanbic Uganda Cup Champions
- Uganda Cup: Vipers Humiliate BUL To Clinch Second Ever Title
- Onyango hailed After Sundowns Overcome Orlando Pirates
- Tennis: Uganda To Host 5th Edition of East Africa Junior Tourney
- Asante Kotoko Set To Confirm Signing of Uganda Cranes Striker