Towering defender Enock Walusimbi has confirmed his exit from Bright Stars FC.
The development sees Walusimbi end his stay at the club he joined in 2016.
“I would like to thank Soltilo Bright Stars family, Management, coaching staff, players and above all the fans for great love, care and respect showed to me during my three years at the club,” Walusimbi posted.
“I wish the club all the best in the Uganda Premier League.”
He has played for Shafranto, Nansana United and Bright Stars.
He has featured for Ffumbe Clan in Bika bya Baganda and Buganda Province in the FUFA Drum Tournament.
Walusimbi is the latest player to leave Bright Stars after Moses Okot who also announced his exit this week.
Soltilo Bright Stars has signed Samson Mutyaba, Kisitu Nvule, Marvin Ssenyange, Samuel Ssekamate, Allan Katwe, Benson Wagima among others.
After finishing 12th with 29 points last season, the club appointed Baker Mbowa and will be hoping for an improved finish for the 2020/21 season.
- Ugandan Football Agent Arrested In Kenya For Alleged Match Fixing
- From Kyeyune to Shaban: How The Uganda Cranes Players Rated Against Togo
- Mckinstry Remains Positive Despite Loss To Togo
- CHAN 2020: Kyeyune screamer not enough as Cranes submit to Togo
- Uganda Vs Togo: Mckinstry Rings Four Changes In Starting XI