Midfielder Nicholas Kasozi has left KCCA FC to join another Uganda Premier League side Kyetume FC.
The development has been confirmed by KCCA FC who has wished Kasozi “best of luck” in his next endeavor.
Kasozi who joined KCCA on a three-year deal in 2018, leaves KCCA FC with a year left on his contract.
He joined KCCA from SC Villa and has also featured for Synergy FC in the FUFA big League.
Despite the enormous love from the fans, Kasozi fell out with coach Mike Mutebi and was largely sidelined last season.
The highly rated midfielder had his future come under scrutiny when he demanded for his arrears.
Kasozi’s time at Lugogo has also been highlighted by injury spells.
He leaves the team having won the Uganda Premier League and CECAFA Cup.
Kasozi is the latest exit from Lugogo after the club confirmed John Odumegwu’s departure on Wednesday.
At Kyetume, he brings class, experience and creativity to Livingston Mbabazi’s side that will be targeting a better placement on their second season in UPL.
The Mukono-based team who finished 11th with 30 points last season, has signed Henry Orom, Mustafa Mujuzi, Rashid Muhammad and Ezra Bida among others.
- Kiboga Vs Kitara : Your Guide To Big League Promotional Playoffs Final
- Francis Kimanzi Leaves Role as Kenya Harambee Stars Coach
- All football today scores are in a single place
- Fabien Mutombora: Burundian Goalkeeper Extends Vipers Stay
- CAF Confederation Cup: RS Berkane Edge Hassania Agadir to Reach Final