Uganda Premier League side BUL FC have acquired URA FC striker Ntege Anwar, its official.
Anwar has joined BUL on a season-long loan, the Tax collectors have announced.
The forward still has two-years remaining on contract – He joined URA last year from Ndejje University. He has also featured for JMC Hippos.
Anwar is the latest player URA has sent out on loan after Ronald Odonkonyero to Onduparaka FC while Najib Fesali and Steven Munguchi were given to Gaddafi FC.
On Monday, URA announced signing Arafat Galiwango who joins Davis Ssali, Jackson Nunda and Hannington Ssebwalunya as other new players at the club.
Anwar is the latest addition at BUL FC, who unveiled Aggrey Madoi, Ibrahim Mugulusi, Davis Mutebi, Paul Mbaziira, Kenneth Kibaale, Douglas Bithum and Peter Onzima.
- Joseph Cwinyaii Powers To Tusker Malt Amateur Open Triumph
- BUL FC Vs Gaddafi: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Uganda Overcome Shooting Blues To Defeat Cape Verde
- Guinness 7s: All To Play For On Decisive Coronation Day
- Masaza Cup: Kyadondo Overcome Kabula to Go Top