Former Cameroon International Alexander Song Billong has set up an international school in Douala, Cameron.
“I am delighted to have finished this project which was so close to my heart to make my small share of contribution in our beautiful and dear country I present to you Canadian school,” Song confirmed in an Instagram post.
The school has been named Canadian International School and College and will have kindergarten, Primary and Secondary level.
Song was born on 9 September 1987, in Douala and received his senior cap for Cameroon in 2005 before retiring from International football in 2014.
He represented Cameron in 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups. He was named in 2008 and 2010 AFCON best XIs.
At club level, the midfielder featured prominently for Arsenal FC in English Premiership before switching to Barcelona among other clubs.
His last spell was with Swiss side Sion which he left after he refused to take a pay-cut.
- Weightlifting: Davis Nioyita Wins Silver in Uzbekistan
- Busiro Targets perfect Start as Bulange Group Takes Centre Stage
- Big League: Kyetume Seek To Bounce Back Against Blacks Power
- Baby Cricket Cranes Squad To U19 World Cup Named
- Uganda Women U20 Team To Face Tanzania Named