Former Express FC forward Alfred Leku has joined Arua Hill SC on a two-year deal, its official.
Leku will forever be remembered for his lone goal as Express beat Masavu on the final day of the season to survive relegation in May 2018.
He joins the club as a free agent after ending his spell with Proline FC.
“To play for Arua Hill offers me a homecoming feeling, I feel home indeed,” Leku is quoted by the club.
“I believe I haven’t played enough football, so here, I will get enough time to be on the pitch and will help the team to reach the Uganda Premier League.”
Leku has played for Vipers, Onduparaka and Jwaneng Galaxy (Botswana).
He is the latest new signing for the Big League side, that rebranded from Dove All Stars.
Coached by Hussein Mbalangu, Arua Hill have also signed Dan Birikwalira, Rashid Agau, Mike Kawooya, Colline Onega, Paddy Muhumuza, Iddi Abdulwahid and Brian Ade.
- Joseph Cwinyaii Powers To Tusker Malt Amateur Open Triumph
- BUL FC Vs Gaddafi: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Uganda Overcome Shooting Blues To Defeat Cape Verde
- Guinness 7s: All To Play For On Decisive Coronation Day
- Masaza Cup: Kyadondo Overcome Kabula to Go Top