Uganda goalkeeper Benjamin Ochan targets Kenya Premier League title after extending stay with AFC Leopards.
The former KCCA FC shot stopper has signed a one-year contract extension until October 2021, Leopards have confirmed.
“I feel Ingwe inside me and I am happy to be part of this family,” Ochan told Leopards media.
“It is good to be in here and I am looking forward to being the best keeper in the league and also help my team win the Football Kenya Federation Premier League.”
Leopards head coach Anthony Kimani said that Ochan’s commitment to stay is a “big boost” because he is a “very important member” and the “best keeper” in the league.
Kimani added that Ochan brings “leadership, stability and guidance” to the team.
The Ingwe, finished sixth with 40 points when the league was ended last season due to Covid19 pandemic.
AFC Leopards, with 12 titles, have not tested league triumph since 1998 and will face Western Stima in their opener on November 22.
- Crested Cranes: Lutalo impressesed with team’s progress ahead of COSAFA
- Derrick Kakooza Starts Training With His New Club Valmiera
- Isaac Okello: Onduparaka FC Confirms Eighth Signing
- FIFA Rankings: Uganda Drops, Top 10 in Africa and World Revealed
- Big League: Former Express Midfielder Back At Maroons