Muzamir Mutyaba has turned down what would have been a possible move to join South African side Black Leopards, this website can reliably reveal.
The free agent midfielder recently ended his spell with KCCA FC.
He is being courted by a couple of clubs including Black leopards.
Black Leopards invited Mutyaba for trials at the start of October to the 20th of the same month where they pledged to pay the travel tickets and all the other facilitations.
However, the player turned down the offer in hope for greener pastures.
It’s understood that the midfielder is in advanced talks to join Tanzania’s Azam FC who have since proven to be the highest bidder for his signature.
The offensive midfielder ended his five years time with KCCA having won three league titles.
Mutyaba has also played for Maroons and defunct Victoria University FC.
- Traumatise Those In Heaven – Obua Leads Uganda’s Tributes For Maradona
- Ahmad Runs To CAS After Ban, Punch Holes In FIFA Decision
- African Duo In 11-man Shortlist For 2020 FIFA Best Award
- South Sudan Basketball President Assumes National Team Coaching Role
- Vipers Reveal Squad Numbers For 2020/21 Season