Uganda Cranes has shifted training base to St Mary’s stadium Kitende.
The team will conduct a single training session today, Monday November 9, FUFA has said.
This follows a week-long training held at Lugogo with local based players.
Consequently, the team of 22 Uganda Premier League squad was trimmed to seven.
Seven foreign-based players have reported to camp as well, including striker Emmanuel Okwi who trades in Egypt.
More players, including captain Dennis Onyango who is already in the country, is expected to report to camp today as well.
Two foreign-based players Uche Ikpeazu and Alex Kakuba have pulled out, McKinstry confirmed.
The team will train at Kitende for three days before the South Sudan encounter on Thursday.
Players in Camp:
Local based – Charles Lukwago, Halid Lwaliwa, Dissan Galiwango, Patrick Mbowa, Shafic Kagimu, Karim Watambala and Brian Aheebwa.
Foreign based – Derrick Nsibambi, Salim Jamal, Allan Kyambadde, Khalid Aucho, Nicholas Wadada, Emmanuel Okwi and Mike Azira
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Police Progress After Win Over Bushenyi Veterans
- Allan Busobozi: Onduparaka confirm Departure of Midfielder
- Akope Bouyant After ATX Technology Boost Ahead of Safari Tour Series
- Mutebi Sets Targets After Penning Two-year Deal at AS Kigali
- Big Interview: URA FC CEO Mayeku On Poor First Round, Timbe and Signings