Sanyuka TV has lost the battle to broadcast the Uganda Cranes Vs South Sudan AFCON Qualifier.
The Federation of Uganda Football Association, FUFA, has handed the exclusive deal to Buganda’s BBS Terefayina.
Sanyuka TV, a product of Next Media, is the official broadcaster of the Uganda Premier League under StartTimes.
This is the second straight Cranes game that will be shown on BBS after the other AFCON Qualifier against Malawi last year in Namboole.
FUFA media team will however do the production of the game.
Uganda will play host to South Sudan this Thursday at St Mary’s Stadium, Kitende.
The game will be played behind closed doors as the country continues with the battle against Covid19 pandemic.
In a bid to observe the Standard Operating Procedures, FUFA will give out 50 slots go sports media, including only five photographers.
It is expected that there will be no post match press conferences as part of observing SOPs.
- Traumatise Those In Heaven – Obua Leads Uganda’s Tributes For Maradona
- Ahmad Runs To CAS After Ban, Punch Holes In FIFA Decision
- African Duo In 11-man Shortlist For 2020 FIFA Best Award
- South Sudan Basketball President Assumes National Team Coaching Role
- Vipers Reveal Squad Numbers For 2020/21 Season