Uganda Cranes left back cum winger Joseph Benson Ochaya will miss the South Sudan encounter in Kenya.
The TP Mazembe star is suspended for the clash on Monday after accumulating two yellow cards in the AFCON Qualifiers campaign.
Ochaya who was booked against Burkina Faso in the first game of the campaign, picked his second today against South Sudan.
He was booked for a foul on Peter Manyang in the 83rd minute, which rules him out of the next engagement per CAF rules.
The rules state that any player who accumulates two cautions (yellow cards) in the competition will be suspended from participation in the next match to be played by his team in the competition.
Dissan Galiwango, who surprisingly made the final squad from UPL selection, is expected to start at left back position on Monday.
Left back Alex Kakuba, initially summoned, was a late withdrawal after testing positive for Covid19 and never made the trip from Portugal.
Coach Jonathan McKinstry will as well need to assess the availability of defender Ronald Mukiibi who limped off before the end of the game.
Halid Lwaliwa, who replaced Mukiibi, scored the all important goal as Cranes wobbled past a well organised South Sudan on Thursday to move to Seven points in Group B.
- Afrobasket Qualifiers: Silverbacks Braced For Early Preps For Second Window
- Bright Stars Vs KCCA: Team News, Preview, Stats and Probable Lineups
- Betting Tips: Arsenal, Tottenham In Europa League Action
- Covid19: Halid Lwaliwa, Five Others Out of Al-Hilal Return Leg
- Enabu Excited By ForteBet Real Stars Gong