*Vipers SC Vs MYDA FC (St. Mary’s Stadium – Kitende)
*Soltilo Bright Stars FC Vs KCCA FC
*Police FC Vs Wakiso Giants FC
*BUL FC Vs SC Villa
*Onduparaka FC Vs Express FC
*Mbarara City Vs FC URA FC
Uganda Premier League secretariat has finally released the draft fixture for the 2020/21 season.
The league will kickoff on December 3rd, 2020.
However, only 14 teams have been included, without Kitara FC and Busoga United who after FUFA inspection had not met the minimum requirements per club licensing.
The two clubs, Kitara FC and Busoga United, have been given until Monday, November 23, 2020 at 5pm to have fully complied.
Seven UPL Clubs are yet to confirm their home grounds – BUL FC, Kyetume, Mbarara City, Bright Stars, URA, UPDF, SC Villa.
Champions Vipers SC will start their title defence against newly promoted MYDA FC at St Mary’s Stadium Kitende.
KCCA FC travel to Soltilo Bright Stars in the other game on the day.
The League will take a break after Match-day five on December 19 and return in February to allow the Uganda Cranes locally based team prepare and take part in the CHAN Finals in Cameroon.
The first round will close on March 17, with fixtures expected to change due to TV scheduling and Club Licensing.
- Uganda Cup: URA Away To Depleted Mbarara With Spot In Round Of 16 On Line
- Uganda Cup: Trio Out As Terrazo And Tiles Visit Maroons In Must Win Encounter
- Proline Seek To Get Job Done Against MYDA FC
- Uganda Cup: Onduparaka Eyeing Victory At Luwero
- Uganda Cup: Bobosi, Tezikya Back As Vipers Visit Busoga United