Mamelodi Sundowns new goalkeeper Ricardo Goss says that he wants to learn more from experienced Denis Onyango.
Goss joined the Masandawana at the start of the 2020/21 season from Bidvest Wits on a five-year deal.
However, the 26-year old is yet to make his PSL debut with the club after three games.
He joins three goalkeepers at the club alongside Onyango and Kennedy Mweene.
“Denis and Kennedy have been cracking jokes all the time with us the new guys,” Goss is quoted by the club website.
“They have made us feel at home. I want to work hard and learn more from them.
“I wanna get some silverware and being here at the club gives me an opportunity as I have not won any trophies and hopefully that will change.”
Onyango has kept three clean sheets in as many PSL games this season!
He kept out Kaizer Chiefs in their opening 3-0 away win, Tshakhuma (TTM) in a goalless draw and Cape Town City in another 2-0 away victory.
Sundowns welcome Amazulu on Sunday before another home game against Stellenbosch in midweek.
- Afrobasket Qualifiers: Silverbacks Braced For Early Preps For Second Window
- Bright Stars Vs KCCA: Team News, Preview, Stats and Probable Lineups
- Betting Tips: Arsenal, Tottenham In Europa League Action
- Covid19: Halid Lwaliwa, Five Others Out of Al-Hilal Return Leg
- Enabu Excited By ForteBet Real Stars Gong