Mustafa Kizza’s Montreal Impact lost 2-1 to New England Revolution to bundle out of the MLS Cup playoffs in a heartbreaking fashion.
Kizza came off the bench to replace Jorge Luis Corrales at restart with his side trailing by Carles Gil opener.
Romell Quinto found a leveller midway through the second half to result Montreal’s chances.
After exchanges, with the game destined for extra time, Gustavo Bou scored with the last kick of the game to break Montreal Impact’s hearts.
This was Kizza’s second game for Montreal who had got off to a good start his debut where he was involved in the winner in a thrilling 3-2 victory over DC United to storm the playoffs earlier this month.
He will feature again for the side in Concacaf Champions League next month against Paraguayan side Olimpia.
- We Expected Calvary To Put Up A Fight – Police Vice Captain Rukundo
- Kisala Delighted With Muwanga Acquisition
- ForteBet Real Stars Sports Awards Winners Crowned
- Playing At Kitende Was One Of The Reasons We Failed To Qualify For AFCON – Magogo
- BREAKING: Magogo Confirms Returning For Another Term As FUFA President