Ugandan officials have been assigned CAF and CECAFA duties.
The list includes Referees, Security Officers among other officials.
Yusuf Awuye Suleiman has been appointed as the match commissioner for the CAF Champions League Qualifier between Mlandege of Zanzibar and Tunisia’s Club Sfaxien on November 28.
Alex Muhabi will be the centre referee, assisted by Lee Okello, Hakim Mulindwa and Ronald Mulindwa for the CAF Confederation cup tie between Namungo (Tanzania) and Al Rabita of South Sudan.
Referees Ronald Madanda, Shamirah Nabadda among other Ugandans will officiate at the CECAFA Under-17 Championship in Rwanda next month.
Ugandans on duty:
*2020/21 CAF Champions League 28.11.2020: Mlandege (Zanzibar) vs Club Sportif Sfaxien (Tunisia)
- Awuye Yusuf Suleiman (Uganda) – Match Commissioner:
*2020/21 CAF Confederation Cup 28.11.2020: Namungo FC (Tanzania) vs AL Rabita FC Juba South Sudan)
- Referees: Alex Muhabi(Referee), Lee Okello (AR1), Hakim Mulindwa (AR2), Ronald Madanda (4th Official)
*CAF/CECAFA U20 in Tanzania (Ongoing 22nd November- 6th December 2020)
- Referees: William Oloya (Referee) and Okudra Emmanuel (Assistant Referee)
- Safety and Security Officer: Dixon Okello
*CAF/CECAFA U-17 in Rwanda 13th -28th December 2020
- Justus Mugisha (Match Commissioner)
- Ali Mwebe (Chairman of General Coordinators)
- Referees: Ronald Madanda, Nabadda Shamirah, Nantabo Lydia Wanyama and Hakim Mulindwa
- Safety and Security Officer: Hajji Jamil Ssewanyana