KCCA vs Onduparaka will be broadcast live on Sanyuka TV at 4pm
Tuesday, December 8
*KCCA FC Vs Onduparaka FC – MTN Omondi Stadium (live on Sanyuka TV, 4pm)
*MYDA FC Vs Police FC, King George IV Memorial Stadium
*Busoga United FC Vs BUL FC, FUFA Technical Center
*Wakiso Giants Vs Kyetume FC, Kabaka Kyabaggu Sports Stadium
*URA FC Vs Soltilo Bright Stars FC, Arena of Visions
Wednesday, December 9
*SC Villa Vs Mbarara City, Bombo Military Barracks Grounds-Bombo (Live on Sanyuka TV, 4pm)
*Kitara FC Vs UPDF FC, Kavumba Recreation Ground
- KCCA FC will welcome back Gift Ali and Moses Aliro who Mike Mutebi said that they will be starting.
- The hosts are without Bright Anukani and Andrew Kawooya who tested positive for Covid19 before the league opener against Bright Stars while John Revita, Julius Poloto and Sadat Anaku remain long term absentees.
- Onduparaka FC have not reported any injury from the team that held Express to a one-all draw.
- The Caterpillars will be boosted by the return of six players – Gabriel Matata, Gibson Adinho, John Rodgers Okumu, Emmanuel Okech, Denis Andama and Oscar Agaba
KCCA FC XI – Charles Lukwago, Moses Aliro, Denis Iguma, Herbert Achai, Peter Magambo, Keziron Kizito, Kigozi Samson, Gift Ali, Ashraf Mugume, Juma Balinya, Brian Aheebwa.
Onduparaka – Austin Opoka (GK), Rashid Okocha, Gasper Adriko, Allan Busobozi, Gibson Adinho, Shaban Wasswa, Denis Andama, Moses Okot, Joel Jangeyambe, Oscar Agaba, Kabon Living
Can Onduparaka FC Defy Odds?
Unlike KCCA FC who beat Bright Stars on the opening day, Onduparaka FC needed an equaliser from Kabon Living to snatch a point off visiting Express.
The Caterpillars could feel hard done by not getting maximum points at home ground given the fact that Express almost played the biggest part of second half with a man down after Enock Walusimbi was sent off.
Onduparaka midfielder Moses Okot says that they are ready to conquer KCCA FC on Tuesday.
“We have prepared mentally, physically and psychologically for the game, KCCA is a good side but we have what it takes to win the game,” Okot told The-SportsNation.
“It’s a set of new players with different mentality and a new coach. The head coach has prepared us and we are aware of how to tactically handle the game.”
Before worrying about any possible threat the new-looking Onduparaka FC may pose, coach Mike Mutebi will hope that his side turns up for both halves.
Against Bright Stars, the Kasasiro Boys were at the Blackfoot in the second half and almost conceded a late equaliser despite dominating the first half of the game at Kavumba.
“That’s the problem with our players, they always switch off,” Mutebi said in reference to a poor second half display. “The substitutes we brought in didn’t give us what we expected, but we have enough to beat Onduparaka.”
*KCCA FC has won five of the seven league meetings, including the last three, against Onduparaka FC.
*Onduparaka FC has lost all their four visits at Lugogo, and have managed to score just one goal in the process – a Muhammad Rashid strike who had scored in his own net on the day in a 4-1 loss in September 2017.
Head To Head
*KCCA FC 4-0 Onduparaka
*KCCA 1-0 Onduparaka
*Onduparaka 0-2 KCCA
*Onduparaka 1-1 KCCA
*KCCA 4-1 Onduparaka
*KCCA 7-0 Onduparaka
*Onduparaka 2-1 KCCA
- Najjemba Stars as Kampala Queens overcome Tooro in Women Super League
- History Beckons For Cash-Strapped Nemostars
- Vipers vs Express: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview And Stats
- Kyetume Vs Wakiso Giants: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Big League: Ndejje University Strike Late To Deny Proline At Lugogo