Federation of Uganda Football Association has confirmed the dates for return of other club competitions.
This, comes after a successful return of 20/21 Uganda Premier League which has been played behind closed doors among other SOPs followed.
FUFA Competitions Director Aisha Nalule had earlier suggested that they will use UPL to gauge how they will go about other competitions.
In a new circular from Nalule, the Big League will kickoff on February 4th, 2021.
The league was scheduled to kickoff in October this year before it was postponed.
Luwero United (Buganda Region), Gaddafi (Eastern Region), Terrazo and Tiles (Western Region) and Calvary (West Nile Region) qualified from Regional League to FUFA Big League for the forthcoming season.
Maroons, Tooro United and Proline FC were relegated from UPL to Big League.
Over 20 stadiums are eligible to host Big League games – Level two, level three and level four – after a recent FUFA Stadium Inspection report.
However, FUFA will conduct another stadium inspection due January 25-29.
The Big League draft fixture will be released on January 8 before a final fixture released 12 days later.
The Return of Club Competitions:
*Big League – February 4
*Women Super League – February 13
*Regional League – February 13
*Fourth Division – February 14
*Women Elite League – February 20
- Galanopoulos On Silverbacks Chances At Afrobasket Qualifiers
- Friendly: Uganda Hippos Hold On To Edge KCCA In Five-Goal Thriller
- From Kyeyune to Iguma: How The Uganda Cranes Players Rated in the humiliation against Morocco
- Mckinstry Picks Positives From Cranes Poor Show At CHAN
- CHAN: Cranes Bow Out After Humiliating Loss To Morocco