Uganda Cranes and Vipers SC midfielder Bobosi Byaruhanga says he is ready and waiting for the CHAN chance.
The young midfielder is part of the Uganda Cranes 28-man squad currently training at Lugogo.
The team is expected to leave on Monday for a mini tournament in Cameroon.
“Training is good, we are in good shape. We are going to perform very well at CHAN since our coaches have prepared us very well,” Bobosi said.
Bobosi, if given a chance, wants to make his country proud.
“If given a chance, I will go and make my country proud and all our fans,” he added.
In midfield, Bobosi will be fighting for a starting position with players like Shafic Kagimu (URA), Saidi Kyetume (URA), Tonny Mawejje (Police) among others for a place in the final squad.
Bobosi was recently part of the Uganda Hippos (Under-20) team that qualified for the Afcon U20 finals set to be in Mauritania next year.
- Handball: Uganda To Send U18 and U20 National Teams To Ethiopia
- Masaza Cup: Buddu Seek to Brighten Qualification Chances
- Hadijah Nandago Earns Uganda U20 Slim Advantage Over South Africa
- Pilsner UPL Awards: Titus Ssematimba, URA duo Nominated for November Gong
- Uganda Cup: West Nile Region Preliminaries Postponed