Tanzania’s Taifa Stars and DR Congo’s Leopards have lined up two friendlies.
The two matches will fine tune the teams ahead of Africa Nations Championship (CHAN) due January 16 to February 7, 2021.
The two sides will meet between January 10 to 14 next year in Dar Es Salaam.
Tanzania are pooled in Group D alongside Zambia, Namibia and Guinea.
DR Congo on the other hand, will face rivals Congo, Libya and Niger.
The Taifa Stars have won CHAN twice and qualified for this edition’s championship after beating Central African Republic 6-1 on aggregate.
The Taifa Stars eliminated Kenya and Sudan to qualify for CHAN for the first time since their debut appearance in the 2009 first edition that was held in Ivory Coast.
- Handball: Uganda To Send U18 and U20 National Teams To Ethiopia
- Masaza Cup: Buddu Seek to Brighten Qualification Chances
- Hadijah Nandago Earns Uganda U20 Slim Advantage Over South Africa
- Pilsner UPL Awards: Titus Ssematimba, URA duo Nominated for November Gong
- Uganda Cup: West Nile Region Preliminaries Postponed