Mercy Mukakunsi, the wife of slain former Bomber skipper Isaac ‘Zebra Mando’ Ssenyange has been given assurance of justice from President Museveni.
Mukakunsi, in a press interview, has confirmed that she has received a phone call today morning from Museveni after the death of her husband Zebra Mando.
Mando was murdered in cold blood by unknown gunmen on Tuesday night at his home in Bwaise.
“I have been connected to the President through a phone call today morning,” the widow said.
“He extended his condolences and has told me that he is going to send men who will investigate the murder.
“The president has also promised to give us some financial support in this trying moment.”
The territorial police in Kawempe has also embarked on the investigation of the suspected murder of Zebra Mando.
Some Bwaise residents who preferred anonymity have reluctantly linked Zebra Ssenyange’s murder to the ongoing political unrests in the country.
- Handball: Uganda To Send U18 and U20 National Teams To Ethiopia
- Masaza Cup: Buddu Seek to Brighten Qualification Chances
- Hadijah Nandago Earns Uganda U20 Slim Advantage Over South Africa
- Pilsner UPL Awards: Titus Ssematimba, URA duo Nominated for November Gong
- Uganda Cup: West Nile Region Preliminaries Postponed